- Bourbon Steak– Fabulous food, but also extremely pricey…I would define it as a ‘special-occasion’ restaurant. However walking into this restaurant, you will feel as if you are rubbing elbows with Washington’s elite (my husband and I saw players from the Baltimore Ravens football team at the next table), so make sure you dress up and show-off your fancy side. (Georgetown, Washington DC)
- Westend Bistro– One of the best dates by far that I have ever been on! Make sure to request a table for two at ‘The Pass,’ these two seats are on the serving shelf between the kitchen and the dining room. You get to eat and be served your food while interacting with Head Chef Devin Bozkaya (formally the head sous chef at Inn at Little Washington), and the kitchen staff. Get ready to taste a lot of new foods, get free samples, and learn some insider food secrets. (Georgetown, Washington DC)
- Bazin’s On Church Street– This is one of Vienna’s best kept secrets; their food is not only amazing, but you feel as if you have been invited to dine in the kitchen of a close friend, who just happens to be an amazing chef. Even though its a little pricey, my husband and I try to go as often as we can. (Vienna, VA)
- 2941– My husband took me here for my last birthday; the restaurant had everything from great cocktails, wonderful desserts, and fantastic food. The restaurant overlooks the water, so as you dine you not only absorb the restaurant’s beautiful interior, but also the restaurant’s fabulous views of the water. (Falls Church, VA)
- The Grill Room– I love this place! For more on just how much its my favorite, click HERE for the post.